Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to Center "Featured Content Gallery"

Old Mar 13, 2010, 02:11 AM
GlobalNeat

21 posts · Dec 2009
Australia
Hi

I found both forum post and reply below helpful for getting the Feature Content Gallery plugin up and running on my blog.

But I have a question:
How can I get the Feature Gallery to be centered in my post? It is aligned left which looks out of place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Neat

==============================================
"majofa - Member - Jul 2009 - Posted

I am using WP 2.8.1 and Atahualpa 3.4.2. I inserted the Feature Content Gallery code in the theme's index.php:

<code><?php /* get all options: */
include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/functions/bfa_get_options.php'); get_header(); ?>

<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/featured-content-gallery/gallery.php'); ?></code>

It displays perfectly in the home page, but it also shows in every post and page.
How can I avoid this ?
==============================================
Flynn - Administrator - Reply

Change the code to

<?php if ( is_front_page() ) { include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/featured-content-gallery/gallery.php'); } ?>"
Old Mar 13, 2010, 04:19 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Put in a div and center it:
Code:
<div align="center">
<?php if (is_front_page() && !is_paged() ) include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/featured-content-gallery/gallery.php'); ?></div>

Also, you should upgrade your WP and your theme to the latest versions. I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.6, and I've put that code in Theme Options/Center Column/Style and Edit Center Column/Above the Loop. This way, the settings remain when you upgrade the theme.
Old Mar 13, 2010, 04:48 AM
GlobalNeat

21 posts · Dec 2009
Australia
Hi Paulie

Thanks so much for your prompt reply, did the trick. Also, thanks for the tip of where to place the code to save when there are future upgrades.

Appreciate it.

Kind regards
Neat