Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] NextGenGallery Upgrade Altered Config of Center Page Widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 20, 2010, 11:33 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
[SOLVED] NextGenGallery Upgrade Altered Config of Center Page Widget

I have just finished the design, development and creation of a new website for our very small church. I humbly ask you to visit my site for positive critical review.

I know there are some minor visual cosmetic challenges I need to overcome. Specifically, due to the recent upgrade of NextGen Gallery Slideshow plugin, I have a messed up my home page configuration and I haven't figured out how to correct it yet. In the upper right side center column, within a created widget area, it is now inheriting the style and colors of all widgets. How do I get rid of these inherited style elements and simply have the slideshow plugin centered within the widget area? Suggestions highly encouraged and welcome.

Please click on:

www.cambridgebaptistchurch.org

I look forward to your responses.

Moderators, if this is the wrong place for this posting, please feel free to move it.

Thank you,
Craig