Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Can't change post footer link color?

Old Apr 4, 2015, 04:51 PM
Danielwerner

94 posts · Jul 2009
Unhappy Can't change post footer link color?

Hi,

I have a post footer divided into two cells. Inside those cells I have links. I want the links in the first cell to have the same color (both standard and hover) as the rest of the page. I've fixed that inside the "Style posts and pages"-submenu.

Inside the other cell I want a button with hover effects, which I'm partly done with. But I can't manage to change the link colors! I've created a div class where I've entered this in the css:

Code:
.spanain {
background: #009933;
border: solid 2px #006633;
-moz-border-radius:3px;
-khtml-border-radius: 3px;
-webkit-border-radius:3px;
border-radius: 3px;
color: #fff;
text-align: center;
transition: all 0.3s ease 0s;
}

.spanain:hover {
background: #58C236;
color: #fff;
}
... But nothing happens. The button works fine but the text colors are still the same. I tried removing the Style posts and pages-link colors altogether but I still can't change anything. Then it just takes it from the general layout options. What am I missing?

Thanks!

My site is: hittaprylen.se