Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Categories are just displaying the home page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2011, 08:51 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Categories are just displaying the home page

Hey all,

I am having a problem with a site - when I click the categories, they load the URL for that category but they just show the post I currently have on the home page and nothing else.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before? I'm using atahualpa 3.5.1 and wp 3.1.2. I am using the different posts per page plugin to show 30 posts in categories but have tried disabling that with the same result.

Cheers!