Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Edit h1 definition for Font type affecting Header Title only

Old May 10, 2009, 01:31 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
I have searched every combination of keywords looking for the answer to this question.

I want to change the definition of h1 so I may edit the Font type and attributes from what is default, specifically so I may change my Header Title and h1 Title on my static page. Using version 3.3.3

How do I do this?
Old May 11, 2009, 02:48 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
For the blog title H1 see menu tab "Header"

For the other H1 add a CSS style, also menu options

h1 {
}
Old May 11, 2009, 07:02 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Flynn,

The lightbulb went off. This response triggered information I was learning regarding html codes, text font formatting, CSS editing, all while searching for the answer to this question.

I immediately applied what you just shared and not only was successful in my editing but was able to make additional adjustments to my main page.

Even when the answer is given and correct, we must be "ready" to receive the answer to successfully act upon it.

I wished to edit this post for better clarification to the advantage of others who may read it. Flynn, your support is awesome! I find I've learned a great deal working with your theme and in my progress am learning how to fully apply the theme appearance attributes. I'm utilizing the search on this site, WP Codex documents, and html coding tutorials, html color websites recommended to manipulate and edit my site.

I've researched other themes available but none appear to be as comfortable, easy to work with, applicable to my needs/desires, include the superior support through the creators participation, or the specific theme forum. You make this experience for a newbie exciting, rewarding, and fun.

Last edited by Craig Mattice; May 12, 2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Clarification