Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Background Image no longer shows with 3.7.18

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 23, 2014, 10:17 AM
Just Girls

6 posts · Sep 2014
[SOLVED] Background Image no longer shows with 3.7.18

We just updated to the Atahualpa 3.7.18 version and now our background image will not show. It was working fine in the last version. I set the background as it states in the "Body, Text & Links" section but still nothing. I reset it back to the default and still nothing. Again, it was working fine in the previous version. We are (were) about to go live but can't until this works. I can only imagine there's something wrong with the update. What do we do now? Thanks for your help.