Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Having trouble with the "now reading" plugin displaying pictures... widget CSS

Old Mar 4, 2009, 11:19 AM
jmesax

5 posts · Mar 2009
www.ourlifewalkabout.com

I'm wanting the "Now Reading" section to display pictures which comes w/ the plugin but for some reason doesn't show up on the site. I would also like a way to edit the "recent posts" to have space in between each post and possibly a * or bullet point before the post... Thanks.
Old Mar 6, 2009, 01:07 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
For space/recent posts add CSS Insert

HTML Code:
div.widget_recent_entries li {
margin-bottom: XXpx;
}
Atahualpa is pretty much fixed on left border or nothing at the moment for list style types

I see no images referenced in the source code of the "Now Reading " section, only Titles and text that is not visible due to black background / black font size

You can add this to Widgets -> Widget Container:
color: #123456,

For the links in widgets that are not inside list items there is not extra setting at the moment, they're getting the overall setting for links which is black. But you can add a CSS Insert

HTML Code:
div.widget a:link,
div.widget a:visited,
div.widget a:active {
color: #123456;
}
div.widget a:hover {
color: #654321;
}
This may interfere with the links inside list items if you want different colors here and there
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:08 PM
jmesax

5 posts · Mar 2009
Flynn,

Thanks for your help... where do I add CSS inserts - to the widgets theme options section or in the actual stylesheet (if stylesheet is the case then where w/in the code?) thanks.

Jayme
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:44 PM
jmesax

5 posts · Mar 2009
Actually I would like space between the entries on all of my widgets... just want a way to be able to edit widgets and text w/in. I think I understand the widget edit option on the theme options but there isn't a way to edit the text.