Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

My Reading Library plugin does odd things

Old Oct 23, 2011, 01:02 PM
evilned

1 posts · Oct 2011
Good day, I've been using Atahualpa theme for some time. I've just started trying out various reading/book list plugins and one I found, My Reading Library, does some odd things.

When you click the link to take you to the library page, it looks like you get the left hand column included as a footer. I've tried putting it on the left and the right hand side, but this effect continues to happen.

Additionally, if you click on the "Complete Library" button the page comes up but There is an error at the foot of the page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function weaver_put_wvr_widgetarea()

Now I'm absolutely hopeless at editing PHP pages. Also the author's page has sort of gone away.

Is there a setting in the theme I can change to correct these two issues?

Here is an example:

http://angry.net/blog2/?my_reading_l...ountdown-m-day

Thanks!
Old Oct 23, 2011, 02:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You might try deactivating all other plugins to see if there is a conflict or deleting and reinstalling the plugin.