Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

IE dont show images in header widget

Old Jul 24, 2009, 03:13 PM
Tiux

1 posts · Jul 2009
Hello.

I made four header widget (cells=4). And if i put an image into two first widget then
Mozilla firefox shows everything perfectly but IE won't show - image in the second widget is not visible wholly.
Second image is 728px.
If ia made two header widgets (cells=2) then these two images are not side by side. It seems like the second images starts from 3-st cell/column..... Even if align is 7 (left bottom).

Hope you understood my problem and can help me to solve this.

(And sorry for my not so good english).

Thank you.

Last edited by Tiux; Jul 25, 2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 10:39 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
One widget area will extend to the whole width, so 2 widget areas would indeed not stay side by side. The align parameter is for the alignment of "widgets inside the widget cells of this widget area", not for the alignment of whole widget areas relative to their parent container.

To get widget cells side by side use 1 widget area with 4 widget cells

The IE image issue may be due to spaces or special characters in the image file names. If not, please post a URL