Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

if you are getting blank page with Atahualpa 3.6.x (Suhosin issue)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2011, 09:28 AM
linkup

16 posts · Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonJ
I hope I am not leading you astray. This is how I changed the .htaccess file

I do not know if your ConfigPath would be the same...whether /home/ needs to be in there
When I put in the nameofyoururl you do not add the .com

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/public_html/nameofyoururl

# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /nameofyoururl/
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /nameofyoururl/index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

I got help from the host for this
Hello Sharon, I think without a lot of work it would take a miracle to figure out all the right values to put into what you have provided. For instance:

suPHP_ConfigPath /home/public_html/nameofyoururl

That line looks wrong as it seems the path is wrong, i.e. the name of the URL would be ahead of /home, not after?

Are you running your blog in the root of the domain? I am not, so I don't know what impact that would have on the URL values the other statements are looking for. I don't know if for instance they would need to be something like:

RewriteRule . /domain name/directory name/index.php [L]

or, because the domain name isn't in the actually root path, it is instead the "account" name which is an abbreviated version of the domain name.

I am hoping there is a 3.6.8 version in the future that resolves the openX issue I reported back when 3.6.7 came out, and in the interim, I am hoping to actually be able to find 3.5.3 vs. being sent to a link where it says "download not found".

Thanks!