Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

HELP....cannot access posts after installing new plugins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 19, 2010, 08:28 AM
kboode

7 posts · Jan 2010
HELP....cannot access posts after installing new plugins

I am using WP 2.92 and atahualpa 3.4.01.
I installed PHP speedy plugin and cleanup wordpress plugin. The front page of my site still looks as usual but when I click on a post I get the following error message:

The requested URL /blog/4-tips-for-building-trust-online was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at automarker.net Port 80

I uninstalled and deleted the plugins, but the error is still there. What should I do?

I appreciate any and all input!

Thanks,
Karin.