Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Stop! Don't post in the 'HOW TO' forum if....

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 16, 2009, 10:19 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Stop! Don't post in the 'HOW TO' forum if....

....your question is about the Atahualpa theme or Wordpress!

This part of the forums is for questions about the forums themselves, how to post, how to use the thread tools, etc. If you have questions about BFA products like the Atahualpa theme, click http://forum.bytesforall.com/ and post your question in the appropriate forum.