Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] how to change blogtitle.com to blog title & where to imput tag line?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 5, 2009, 01:21 PM
Athena

20 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] how to change blogtitle.com to blog title & where to imput tag line?

Hi,

How do you change the blogtitle.com to just
blog title? I'm not sure where to enter the text for my tagline either. Thanks!