Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Overlayed Blog Title - Margin different in Firefox/IE

Old Dec 7, 2009, 11:36 AM
Frac

5 posts · Dec 2009
Help Overlayed Blog Title - Margin different in Firefox/IE

Version 3.4.4: I'm using the overlayed blog title option (http://sartastic.com).

I have a "margin-left:220px". This looks fine in Firefox.

In IE, however, it seems to use take the 220px as relative to the first column. The blog title is displayed way too far to the right.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm very new to this.

Also, if someone can tell me how to apply the alpha setting to the background box behind the blog title, but have the text 100% opaque, that would also be great.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.