Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Disabling hover animation of post pictures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:14 PM
murr4y

4 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] Disabling hover animation of post pictures

Hi,

I've been fiddling around with the theme a bit and changed some things. However I can't figure out how to disable the animation of the picture when you hover over the post.
I found out how to have the image colorized all the time but the animation is still there. I think commented all img hovers out but seems I'm missing one.
Can you help me? Thanks!