Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Code Showing up in the Title... How do I make it go away!

Old Jan 22, 2010, 02:47 PM
rohaver

13 posts · Oct 2009
Western MA USA
Send a message via AIM to rohaver Send a message via Skype™ to rohaver
[SOLVED] Code Showing up in the Title... How do I make it go away!

Hi here is the link

http://silvanuslodge.com/the-comments/

This is what is looks like:
<br /><b>Warning</b>: call_user_func_array() [<a href='function.call-user-func-array'>function.call-user-func-array</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'WP_Classified::handle_pagetitle' was given in <b>/var/customers/webs/silvanus/wp-includes/plugin.php</b> on line <b>166</b><br />Silvanus Lodge.

Please look at the title on the page it looks as if there is something missing. But when I upgraded it did not go away. I have never seen this be for. What can I do.

Last edited by rohaver; Jan 22, 2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you using a seo plugin? That is the title of the page/post and something is messed up.
If you have an SEO plugin, deactivate it and see what happens.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 11:56 AM
rohaver

13 posts · Oct 2009
Western MA USA
Send a message via AIM to rohaver Send a message via Skype™ to rohaver
I didn't have an SEO plug in but when I turned off the plugins it worked fine. Then I turned them on one by one the issue didn't come back. Thanks for the time.