Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

333 Upgrade Question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 31, 2009, 12:08 PM
jfrenaye

54 posts · May 2009
333 Upgrade Question

I am ready to upgrade to 333. Currently I have many widgets installed, ads, etc.

Will all of this automatically move to the new 333 when I activate it? Also, I tweaked some colors and got rid fo the dashed lines and resized the columns. Will all this come along as well?

If not, what will I need to change? And I guess if I screw it up--if I go back to the old version, will I still have what was in there?

Thanks for a FANTASTIC theme