Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Fixed grey background in MENU 1

Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:11 AM
espiotr

6 posts · Feb 2010
Atahualpa v. 3.5.3 -- WP v. 3.0

I've set the "Background Color" in ATO>MENU 1 (Page Menu) to FFFFFF. (In fact all my settings on that page are FFFFFF and 000000.) The menu items all look correct. However, the unused portion on the right side of the screen is grey (looks like DDDDDD).

Is this a bug with 3.0, or (much more likely) am I doing something wrong? Any ideas on how I can fix it? I'm using the Theme Tester plugin, so providing a link to my site would be useless.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	siteshot.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	645  
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:26 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Check in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts. You should see a background setting there under div#menu1 ul.rMenu. I think you can just remove it.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 10:48 AM
espiotr

6 posts · Feb 2010
Fantastic.. Worked like a charm. Many thanks! (Maybe this could be integrated into the menus for a future release?)

And while I'm whining about this superb and extremely user-friendly and 100% FREE theme, might I ask for more SearchBox positioning options in the ATO menu? I had a heck of a time trying to position it before I realized that it's locked into place in that same CSS area.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:14 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Points noted.