Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How Do I Move (Indent) a Left Align Page Menu?

Old Dec 7, 2009, 08:34 AM
CondoAnalysis

12 posts · Feb 2009
How do I move the Page Menu over from the left to align with the text on the center column, or to a specific pixel amount, say 155px?

I am using the Header Configuration option: %pages - The horizontal drop down menu bar for "Page" pages

See what I mean on my site: http://hopefaithprayer.com/

PS If you look at me site, I want you to know that I just converted to this theme and I still have to reformat and change font types for many posts and pages.

Thanks, Rex
Old Dec 7, 2009, 09:08 AM
CondoAnalysis

12 posts · Feb 2009
I learned how to move it over by adding the following to ATO->HTML&CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts:

div#menu1 {
padding-left: 200px;
}

But then I needed to make the background consistent (black), so I added:

div#menu1 {
background: #000000;
}

Good stuff Maynard!!