Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Title Links and Padding issues in widgets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2010, 10:42 AM
dnavarrojr

16 posts · Jan 2010
Kansas, USA
Title Links and Padding issues in widgets

http://www.digibard.org/index.php/about/

I have two problems. First is that I can't seem to address the padding inside of widget content boxes. I have tried adding:

"padding: 5px 5px;"

inside of "ATA->Style Widgets->Widget Content Box" and it doesn't do anything.

I have been trying like heck to get the ID of the content area for all widgets, but I can't figure it out.

My other problem is that I can't get links inside of widget titles (like the twitter widget on the above page) to be a different color without effecting the links in the content area as well. I can't find a unique ID for the widget title. I can for individual widgets like the twitter widget, but I can't find a more generic ID to effect the title in all widgets.

I have a Firefox plugin that lets me select items to get their IDs, but widgets are so weird that I can't find what I'm looking for.