Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Dynamic Content Gallery Works on Front Page but screws up all other pages of

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:15 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Dynamic Content Gallery Works on Front Page but screws up all other pages of

I'm having trouble with Dynamic Content Gallery in WordPress 3.0.4 and Atahualpa 3.6.1.

I loaded it using the widget in a new widget area I created above the Loop, Center Column.

On the front page, the plugin appears to work great, rotating the headlines and images for the posts I designated in the category to display in the Dynamic Content Gallery. However, on every other page of the site, all the headlines plus double copies of all the images from all posts in the Dynamic Content Gallery now display down the center column (not rotating), before any of the content on each other page.

Have I configured something wrong? This is happening on my practice site, which I previously sent to you, lmilesw, via private message.

Help!

Many thanks!