Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Problem with image alignment & caption text after upgrading to Wordpress 3.0.1

Old Aug 5, 2010, 06:00 AM
poffertjes

2 posts · Aug 2010
Hello all,

I'm hoping someone can assist. I've just upgraded to Wordpress 3.0.1 from 2.9.2 and Atahualpa 3.5.3 from 3.4.6, and this seems to have introduced a problem with image alignment and captions.

In some of my posts, the images are all aligned to the left, even though I've set them to be centred, and in the WYSIWYG post editor they do appear centered. The caption text is also appearing in black when it should be green, and outside the box around the image when it should be inside.

What I can't understand is why this doesn't seem to impact all of my posts. This one has the problem:

http://www.vagabondquest.com/top-thi...und-the-world/

while this one doesn't:

http://www.vagabondquest.com/new-zea...rip-itinerary/

I've tried disabling all plugins but still see the problem happening, and am not sure what to do next. I would appreciate any help!
Old Aug 5, 2010, 06:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
One of the images must have been inserted into the post as an attachment and the other was not

swap to the default theme Twentyten and see if it shows the same issue, then you will know it is the way the post was made and not a theme issue
Old Aug 5, 2010, 06:46 AM
poffertjes

2 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks for your quick reply, Juggledad.

I switched to the Twentyten theme, but still had the same problem. Any other ideas?
Old Aug 5, 2010, 06:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
tif the problem exists in the twentyten theme also, then it is not a theme issue. go back and look at how you added the images to the two posts, I'll bet you find they were done differently. Make sure to look at them with the HTML Editor.