Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Categories missing from sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 22, 2009, 08:36 AM
aspex

1 posts · Jul 2009
Categories missing from sidebar

All my posts have been added with specific categories. The category widget only shows one category and that is of a post I updated. Before that it didn't show. If I check all the posts themselves in Posts, Quick Edit they all have correct category selected.

Any idea. See www.motortoolsunlimited.com

Thanks,

Mark