Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Change header image on each page on the site

Old Sep 6, 2010, 12:58 AM
michele_aoki

1 posts · Sep 2010
I would like to specify the image to use on the header on each page so that the images in the headers don't just randomly cycle. I thought that "Set featured image" might do that (since that's how I changed the header image on pages using the TwentyTen template), but I'm not sure how to make it work on the Atahualpa Theme.

Thanks for your help!
Old Sep 6, 2010, 02:44 PM
Vickie

11 posts · Jul 2010
I would also like to change the header images on each page - not only the 5 image rotation, but also the blog title and tag line.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 07:22 PM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
Dynamic Headers by Nicasio Design is a great plugin for this. I've used it one of the sites I designed. As for the blog title and tagline change, simply include them in the actual image, and you won't have to worry about coding that in.

Warmly,

Velma
Old Sep 9, 2010, 07:30 AM
Vickie

11 posts · Jul 2010
Velma -
Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll have to check out that Dynamic Headers for a future project. Right now I've been able to solve the issue using Add a Widget, NextGEN Gallery and Display Widgets. Each page header has it's own set of slideshow images and a unique tagline under the blog title.

Happy coding!
Vickie