Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Update broke <h*> tag color

Old Nov 24, 2009, 12:37 PM
screamstone

1 posts · Nov 2009
Update broke <h*> tag color

hey gang...

Updated yesterday and all the header tagged <h1-h6> text is black. Is there some hard coded color for those headings? I have page, content, and center block all set to #ddd and headings still showing as black...

searched forum and didnt' see any similar issues.

ETA:
Site is brainbuffet.com
I have not editied the theme itself at all. Just modified theme settings in the wp CP.

*update* - WAS doing the same thing in widgets, but manually adding a color tag to the widget box fixed it there. Still can't get it working in the body- though I've added a color tag to everything I can (text and links, center column, body containers of stories and posts)

Somehow the <h*> tags are getting separated from the body.

http://brainbuffet.com/students/comm...chernobyl-zoo/

is an example of an assignment page, as well as the quote on the most recent post on front page. So it's happening in both posts and pages.

Last edited by screamstone; Nov 24, 2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 11:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
there was a change between 3.4.2 and 3.4.3 in the css for the <Hx> items - a new line was added
HTML Code:
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
  color: #000;
  display: block;
  /* fixed for Non-PCs without Photoshop CS2+ */
	font-smooth: always;
}
If you want to set your own default colors for the H's just add a css insert
HTML Code:
h1 { color: #123456;}
h2 { color: #AABBCC;}
h3 { color: #00FFFF;}
Old Mar 22, 2010, 04:51 AM
webbie

13 posts · Feb 2010
Hi

Which file is that coding in so that I can change it?

thanks
Old Mar 22, 2010, 05:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
just add tehm to ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts
Old Mar 22, 2010, 11:16 AM
webbie

13 posts · Feb 2010
? tehm - I'm sorry, what is that?

thanks
Old Mar 22, 2010, 11:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Tehm - that is what happens to the word 'them' when I type too fast. (you ought to see how many times 'the' ends up as 'teh'. I'm constantly editing posts I've made to fix my spelling. But I'm blaming the keyboard...yeah...that's my story...it couldn't be the operator!)