Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

After updating - no custom header image

Old Mar 3, 2013, 05:21 AM
Orwell

2 posts · Aug 2011
Hello,

atfer i updated atahualpa last days, my custom header image was left, and your original header is showing up.

The problem is, in the pics (your pics) are there, in a folder:

/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/IMG_1496.jpg

but if i have a look on my filezilla, this folder "header" is not on the server (but must, cause the pics are here). How can this folder be hidden?! How to find?

Cheers,
Orwell

(sorry, my english isnt great)
Old Mar 3, 2013, 01:47 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you had the images in the default directory they will get overwritten in an automatic upgrade. That is why up until 3.7.11 we recommended a manual upgrade. With 3.7.11+ you have the option of designating another directory for you header images and thus they won't get overwritten when upgrading.