Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Numerous Nav buttons in side bar?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 22, 2010, 03:50 PM
49Monsters

41 posts · Aug 2010
MN
[Solved]Numerous Nav buttons in side bar?

I want to put a "Grid" of square nav buttons (with rollover) in the right side bar. I did a search and found:
"Sidebar buttons HTML & CSS not showing" and,

Juggledad's: HOWTO: float a button over the header and have it change when hovering.

The "how to" was very helpful and I was able to get a button (with hover/rollover) I wanted in the header, But I am not smart enough to figure out how to apple that to a Text widget in the side bar.

My Side bar will be 200px wide, I want to have a grid of 18 (54px x 54px) buttons (six rows deep of three across). They would have 10px space between (so padding on all sides of 5px for each button?).

I have tried a few things from the two above threads but just keep getting myself lost.

I'm on ata353 and wordPress3.01. But still a rookie!!

Thanks for any help!!

Last edited by 49Monsters; Nov 4, 2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Solved