Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Adding 'Outside' Links to Page Menu

Old Jan 21, 2010, 07:47 AM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
Hi,
I run a forum as part of my site, on a subdomain, and would like to be able to include a link to it as part of the page menu bar, so it comes over as another part of the site just like the different pages, and not separate as it currently has to be.

Is this possible?

Thanks.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 08:14 AM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
Actually never mind, found a decent way to do this.

For those who might of missed it, and are looking for a quick fix http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page-links-to/ will solve your problems