Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widgets not making links bold...

Old Oct 3, 2010, 04:51 PM
interage

98 posts · Apr 2009
Hey...

v3.5.3 and wp 3.0.1

Even though I have widgets configured to make links bold, they're not showing up that way.

Not using any custom CSS on them

http://www.markmarshall.com/site/

See "links" on top of sidebar.

Thoughts?
Thanks!

M.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 01:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you set that for the list items on widgets it won't work as those are not list items. You would either need to make those list items in your text widget or add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
div.textwidget a {font-weight:bold;}
Old Oct 4, 2010, 02:35 PM
interage

98 posts · Apr 2009
Thank you sir!

That did it.