Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problem with aligning images and text in Internet Explorer.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 8, 2011, 08:56 PM
ARealpolitik

130 posts · Jun 2010
Problem with aligning images and text in Internet Explorer.

I am using Atahualpa 3.5.1 on Wordpress 3.2.1

I have an external stylesheet for aligning images. They work great for all browsers except IE.

Example page: http://www.theblogfarm.com/layout-test/

They work perfect in all browsers except IE. For some reason they align left instead of centered.

Here is the CSS for that:

#linklist3,

#linklist3 a {
color: #4D5232;
}

#linklist3 table {
background: transparent;
border: 0px solid #4D5232;
vertical-align: middle;
}

#linklist3 td {
background: transparent;
border: 0px solid #4D5232;
padding: 0px;
width: 150px;
}

#linklist3 td.center {
text-align: center;
vertical-align: top;
}

#linklist3 img {
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/images/sidebarbg04.jpg) repeat top left;
border: 1px solid #4D5232;
padding: 7px;
margin-bottom: 6px;
}

#linklist3 img {
margin: 5px;
width: 160px;
height: 120px;
}

Can someone please tell me how to fix this, I have tried everything for weeks but cannot find solution. Thank you...