Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Moving page links from top to left hand column

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 31, 2010, 10:40 PM
jasonjm75

1 posts · Mar 2010
Moving page links from top to left hand column

I'm trying to configure Atahualpa to move the links to my blog pages from across the top of the theme to the left-hand column - is there an easy way to do it?