Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image and search field and feed link

Old Feb 7, 2009, 06:06 AM
Haser

9 posts · Feb 2009
First of all thanks for the theme Atahualpa. I'm trying to insert a background image inside the Header there is the feed menu but i haven' t success.

Alternatively, is possible insert the menu of feed and the search field in the second header where is the images that rotate?
Thank you for your willingness and excuse me for my english.
if you want, you can see my site: http://www.anxurweb.com/?theme=Atahualpa
Old Feb 7, 2009, 07:07 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Since the dynamic CSS is in header.php now you would have to reference images with an absolute path (relative would only work if manually added to style.css). You would have to start the image path with / or with http://

HTML Code:
table#logoarea {
background: #eeeeee url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/images/Img_Heder.jpg);
}
(But that image is still not there. You might have a typo in the image name, or the path suggested by me is wrong)