Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

UpDownUpDown

Old Apr 7, 2012, 06:21 PM
cajunman4life

7 posts · Mar 2012
UpDownUpDown

I'm exploring adding the plugin UpDownUpDown (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...omment-voting/) to my site using Atahualpa. I'm having some difficulty figuring out where to place the code to call it. From the installation instructions:

Quote:
Place the following function calls in your templates, somewhere inside the post or comment loop:

<?php if(function_exists('up_down_post_votes')) { up_down_post_votes( get_the_ID() ); } ?>
I'm looking in functions/bfa_post_parts.php, but I'm not even sure if that's the right file (or where to place it in there). I'm thinking it needs to be somewhere in the function bfa_post_bodycopy (line 120).

Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

BTW - I'm using version 3.7.3
Old Apr 8, 2012, 05:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you could put it in 'index.php - you will see the loop there.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 07:34 AM
cajunman4life

7 posts · Mar 2012
Would that make it show up on pages as well? Would I have to pre-qualify it with an is_post?
Old Apr 8, 2012, 09:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Yes it should show up on both
Old Apr 8, 2012, 01:22 PM
cajunman4life

7 posts · Mar 2012
Hmm, guess I'll have to play around with it more when I have time. I only want it showing up on posts.