Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Making the menu bar full width (but header and content both smaller)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 15, 2013, 10:57 PM
mrsp31wannabe

53 posts · May 2011
Making the menu bar full width (but header and content both smaller)

Is there any way I can configure the menu bar to span the entire width of the browser, setting a specific height for it as well, but maintaining my header and content to be smaller?

I'm looking for something like this: (not Atahualpa theme) for the menu bar.