Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Need Help with WordPress and Atahualpa Theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 21, 2010, 03:43 AM
AndyS

3 posts · Jan 2010
UK
Red face Need Help with WordPress and Atahualpa Theme

Hi

I am a web designer and developer and I have 'just' started using WordPress and I think its my lack of WordPress knowledge which is letting me down.

A client of mine came across the Atahualpa Theme which suited her requirements. I think I am almost there in editing updating the theme but it is the categories which is letting me down, but I think its my lack of knowledge of WP which is letting me down.

Client now getting pretty desperate to see something so require urgent hand-holding with WP and / or Atahualpa Theme.

I don't have time to watch videos about WP at the moment (especially for this project), I have searched but none of them seem to answer my question. Just need to talk.

Please PM if you can help, would prefer someone in the UK just so I can call on phone to discuss in more detail.

Will pay for help if it looks like it's necessary and me just being thick.

Many thanks,

Andy