Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Insert Google Adsense Section Targetting

Old May 19, 2009, 11:13 AM
RibaRiva

1 posts · May 2009
Insert Google Adsense Section Targetting

I would appreciate any help anyone could provide me.

I need to insert html code around meta decription, keyword and title tags for my blog in order to insure that Google places relevant ads on my site. It's called "section targeting". The section I wish to target is the section where the title, description and keywords for my blog are. Could you please tell me which file contains this information?

Thank you.