Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Favicon not loading on custom post type

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:08 AM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
Favicon not loading on custom post type

I used both the default Ata favicon and the All In One Favicon plugin and still wasn't getting it.

I'm assuming I need to use the favicon function from the Ata header.php file in my CPT template. If that's so, what is the proper PHP code for that?

I THINK it's this:

PHP Code:
<?php 

if ($bfa_ata['favicon_file'] != "") { 
    if(
$bfa_ata['images_root'] == "atahualpa") {

$imgdir  get_template_directory_uri() . '/images/favicon/';
        } else {
// at this point the images_root is 'wp-content'

if(!isset($bfa_ata['ata_images_dir']) 
            OR (
$bfa_ata['ata_images_dir'] == '') ) {    

$imgdir  content_url() . '/ata-images/';
            } else {

$imgdir  content_url() . '/' $bfa_ata['ata_images_dir'] . '/';
            }
        }
?><link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo $imgdir$bfa_ata['favicon_file']; ?>" />