Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Move sidebar up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 21, 2010, 01:17 PM
HenkP

2 posts · Dec 2010
Netherlands
Move sidebar up

Hi,

First of all thanks for a lovely theme. I have tried to get specific layout / style for a new website, Atahualpa was by far easiest theme to use.

I would like to move the left sidebar up with a fixed number of pixels to make it properly align with the top menu bars and the rotating header image (which has left margin of 200 px). Currently using Dynamic Headers for the rotaing header image, don't want header image on all pages. Also with default rotating header image I can't get this to work.

I know it's possible, done this already some time ago, however didn't write-up the necessary changes. If I remember correctly it was just setting top margin on some page element, not sure though.

I have also tried inserting Dynamic Headers in standard imagecontainer (%image) by making small change in php code. This works fine, however on pages which have no image set the imagecontainer keeps set height, so instead of image large white space is shown.

Website is http://www.dafclub-oud.nl/wordpress/. WP 3.0.3, Atahualpa 3.4.9

Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Last edited by HenkP; Dec 21, 2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: add some version info