Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Within Dashboard > Menus The page and category menu has disappeared from view.

Old Feb 11, 2014, 12:39 PM
User108

5 posts · Feb 2014
Hi,

The page and category menus have disappeared from view. The pages are listed on the left, but no menus to select! Both menus still display just fine on the website.. http://onthewaytokrishna.com but they are not longer available to add/delete pages from. Spooky....

If any one can lend a hand I'd be very appreciative.

Doug/ dgreenbergz@gmail.com
Old Feb 11, 2014, 02:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I see the page and category menu's. Did you fix something?
Old Feb 11, 2014, 04:59 PM
User108

5 posts · Feb 2014
I'm sorry for not being clear. The page and category menus display just fine on the site. When I try to edit them using Dashboard>Menus they are no longer there to select for adding/deleting pages from them! Or any other kind of editing.. simply not there to select. It seems the only option is to "add a new menu"

you guys are great, you are next in the donation queue!

Last edited by lmilesw; Feb 11, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 08:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should never post your ID/pw in an open forum

What did you do before the menu disappeared?

Ewithout a custom menu you are seeing the atahualpa automatically generated menu

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 11, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 08:35 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I took out the login info for security reasons on your site but I did login and all you have to do is create a new menu and populate it.
Old Feb 12, 2014, 11:32 AM
User108

5 posts · Feb 2014
thank you sir!