Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header and Page Menu disappeared

Old Mar 17, 2011, 05:32 AM
roxyp

10 posts · Jan 2011
Hi everyone. I have used Atahualpa before, and changed the header image no worries. I did exactly what I have done previously, but my header and page menu has disappeared?
url is http://cma.asn.au/cmamembers/
Any clues? Thanks!
Old Mar 17, 2011, 07:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
I did exactly what I have done previously,
whanna give a hint as to what you have done and telling what release you are using might be helpful too
Old Mar 17, 2011, 05:47 PM
roxyp

10 posts · Jan 2011
Hi. What I normally do is save a header jpeg image to the themes/atahualpa/images/
header folder and then delete the other images so there's only one there.
And i'm using 3.6.4
Old Mar 17, 2011, 07:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you still using 3.6.4 or did you switch back to a prior release. I see the header and menu now.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 06:33 PM
roxyp

10 posts · Jan 2011
I had to switch back to an earlier release cause I wanted to make sure it wasn't something I was doing wrong. I think i'll just stick with the way it is now. Thanks for replying to my post though.