Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Cannot edit pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 11, 2010, 01:58 PM
xonline

13 posts · Sep 2010
[SOLVED] Cannot edit pages

I have downloaded and installed v 3.5.3, However when I try to edit the existing pages, all I get is a blank screen with no content, instead of the normal page editing screen from wordpress.

Likewise if I try to add a new page I again get a blank area and the page editing information does not appear.

This is a clean install, and the pages were from a previous version of the site.

Anyone any idea what the problem is?

I have also had a lot of problems with this page problem and downloading plug-ins against v 2.4.9 which is why I upgraded to 3.5.3 but it has not fixed the problem.