Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

Is it possible to have a bilingual atahualpa themed blog ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18, 2009, 04:32 PM
CDT

11 posts · May 2009
Province of Quebec, Canada
Send a message via Skype™ to CDT
Is it possible to have a bilingual atahualpa themed blog ?

Hi !

Happy to be a new user of Flynn's superb theme which I downloaded about a week ago on WP 2.7.1.

I have 2 problems to resolve:

1. This morning, when viewing the site, the center column was larger ! How it happened I cannot say, but where can I go to fix the width back to what it was before ?

( you can see what I mean here on my blog on the ABOUT US page: www.scotiana.com/about )

2. We want to offer our readers the feature to read our english blog and our french blog by the click of an icon. But, we do not want the french site to be a translation of the english site. We want to write posts respectively in each of them. They can be of different subjects.

How can I install a french atahualpa version on my main english atahualpa blog ?

Just by downloading the fr_FR_2.mo ? would that not change the english site ? I am confused.

Many thanks in advance for your guiding lights !