Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to put two clickable images, side-by-side, in "%bar2"?

Old Jan 10, 2010, 12:02 PM
jjguitar

9 posts · Jan 2010
I'm looking to add two images side-by-side in %bar2 of the header. I'd also like to make one of them clickable to a URL. Is this possible?

I'm using Atahualpa 3.3.1.

The website is: www.gravityny.com.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old Jan 10, 2010, 01:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I suggest you upgrace to 3.4.4 - in 3.4.x there is the ability to add widget areas all over so putting two clickable images in the header area is a snap/

Do a backup of your DB and wp-content folder then download and unzip atahualpa 3.4.4, you will see it in a folder called atahualpa344. Upload this to your themes folder so you will have two atahualpa versions there. Now in the theme switcher, you can flip back and forth as you check things out

Oh, did I mention you can have 2 sidebars on both sides in 3.4.4?
Old Jan 10, 2010, 02:26 PM
jjguitar

9 posts · Jan 2010
That worked...thanks!
Old Jan 10, 2010, 02:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Wow you were fast!