Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to add padding below the container and footer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 21, 2011, 12:19 PM
prooffairy

73 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] How to add padding below the container and footer?

How do I add padding above and below the container - I don't want the container border to run along the top and bottom of the screen but have it floating about 20px within the screen (so the orange background is at the top, with the container dropped down). Site is http://www.smconsult.co.uk

Thanks!