Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

installing Atuhualpha returns error "missing style sheet"

Old Mar 25, 2010, 12:23 AM
joe hark

168 posts · Feb 2009
RESOLVED: As reported in another post, the WP installer for Atahualpa is broken - at least for me. As soon as I deleted the auto-install and replaced it with a fresh copy that I uploaded to the themes older via FTP, the problem ended.

If you are intimidated by FTP, but your host provides you with the current version of cPanel, its File Manager does an excellent job of the same thing. Just be careful that you upload into the themes directory.

I'll leave my original post unedited below in case anyone else encounters the same problem.

RESOLVED

I've just upgraded WordPress at www.helaineolen.com/blog. The site is a few years old.
it had been built on a theme that is no longer available and does not work with the current vers of WP. As it should, it has reverted to one of the default themes.

So I just tried installing the Atahualpa theme.

At the foot of the Themes pages there is an error msg saying "Broken Themes
Quote:
The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.
Name Description
atahualpa Stylesheet is missing.
Also, attempting to move from the themes screen to any other dashboard screen returns a long page of errors starting with (I'll cut it short because it is quite long)

Quote:
Warning: include_once(/home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once(/home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 67

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/holen01/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 67
I've used FTP to delete the theme. Of course, I wish to use Atahualpa, so can anyone suggest what's needed?

FWIW, you will notice I have been able to install another one of the popular WP themes. The two defaults also work fine. So the issue appears to be Atahualpa-specific. If any of the trusted regulars wnat access, I'll send admin and FTP codes in a PM.

Last edited by joe hark; Mar 25, 2010 at 06:41 AM.