Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] page menu bar transparant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 26, 2010, 04:52 PM
byronyasgur

17 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] page menu bar transparant

Trying to get the page menu bar <li>'s to have a transparant background - i can set the color in the theme options and i can then override this colour using div#menu1 ul.rMenu li in the css area but if i put in
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li{
background: transparant !important;
}

then i get no effect - i cant work it out ( i have tried all kinds of specificity ) - anyone any ideas

ultimately what i'm doing is that i've set the background image on the entire menubar to a slice of what im using in the header so the menu looks like it's floating on the header image
see attached file

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pagesbar.png
Views:	1326
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	478