Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

category + only one post = page

Old Aug 8, 2010, 03:31 PM
andrei_cristian250

2 posts · Aug 2010
category + only one post = page

hy! I was wondering if is it possible to treat a certain category as a post page if the category has only one post ? For example, i have a website that contains about 200 categories and each category has only one post. Is there any code or settings that can be made so when i click on a category to be directed straight to that post page, avoiding that permanent link that links on the post? I want to do this for certain seo and link structure reasons.
This is the site that i was talking about is "www.topvisit.net", it`s written in romanian but you can see the categories and the posts that i want to "unify". Thanks!
Old Aug 9, 2010, 03:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Anything I can think of would take quite a bit of time such as building a custom menu or categorizing pages with the use of a plugin.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 03:17 PM
andrei_cristian250

2 posts · Aug 2010
So i guess i am asking for the impossible. i think i will leave it just like that and move on. Anyway, thanks for your time and help