Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Ecommerce issues

Old Jun 6, 2010, 12:11 AM
imwiththebandlq

6 posts · May 2010
When I install my plugin I get all these errors having to do with functions.php but I haven't touched it :/

PHP Code:
Warningfile_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/content/band-geek/public/wp-contentis not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/content/band-geek/public) is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

Warning
file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/content/band-geek/public) is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/content/band-geekis not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

Warning
file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/content/band-geekis not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/contentis not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

Warning
file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1/contentis not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

Warning
file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/f1is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

Warning
file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

Warning
session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie headers already sent by (output started at /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php:1939in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/merchants/paypal_certified.php on line 788

Warning
session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter headers already sent (output started at /f2/band-geek/public/wp-includes/functions.php:1939in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/merchants/paypal_certified.php on line 788

Warning
is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/wpsc/upgrades/gold_cart_files/gold_shopping_cart.phpis not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wp-shopping-cart.php on line 305

Warning
is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/wpsc/themes/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/f2/band-geek/:/nfsn/apps/php5/lib/php/:/nfsn/apps/php/lib/php/:/nfsn/content/content/nfsn/) in /f2/band-geek/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/wp-shopping-cart.php on line 392 
I'm not sure why this is happening? I'm using the most up to date versions of the theme and wordpress.

My products page images are also colliding with my left sidebar if anyone knows how to fix it

Any help is much appreciated
Old Jun 6, 2010, 05:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the statement
Quote:
I'm using the most up to date versions of the theme and wordpress.
doesn't help. do you mean WP 2.9.2 or 3.0rc1? What if a new version came out yesterday and you are unaware of it, then that statement is mis-leading. Be specific.

Have you checked with the plugin's author? or done a google search?
Old Jun 6, 2010, 11:51 PM
imwiththebandlq

6 posts · May 2010
Wordpress 2.9.2 and Atahualpa 3.5.1, and no, I have not checked with the plugin's author, I was assuming someone would have run into a similar issue here since there is an entire subcategory dedicated to ecommerce.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what is the plugin?
What happens if you temporally switch to the default theme?

Quote:
I was assuming someone would have run into a similar issue here since there is an entire subcategory dedicated to ecommerce.
did you look thru all the threads in the ecommerce area to see if someone else has had the issue?
Old Jun 21, 2010, 10:40 PM
imwiththebandlq

6 posts · May 2010
I was only able to find one relatively similar thread that had an open based restriction in effect, however it was about an event calendar and didn't provide me much help. I've also went to wordpress forums for help and they suggested that it could be a hosting issue. However, my host charges for tech support - lame - so I was hoping I could suffice without them. I get the same errors with other themes as well.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 05:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
if you get the same error with other themes, then it's the plug-in or an issue with your host
Old Jul 18, 2010, 10:30 PM
kgillgren

1 posts · Jul 2010
Some ecommerce plugins require a specific version of PHP5, which is not automatically supported by all Web hosts yet. That cleared up some issues for my site.