Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme » New Versions & Updates »

RFE - More prominent button for displaying limited PHP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 27, 2013, 07:12 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
RFE - More prominent button for displaying limited PHP

I've noticed on the threads several users missing the limited PHP button. I even remember myself spending quite a bit of time looking for it, knowing that I had read it, but not remembering where the link was. If it were more prominent, it would be easier to find.