Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Comments do not display after permalink changes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 2, 2012, 01:32 PM
KrisKa

5 posts · Feb 2011
Unhappy Comments do not display after permalink changes.

Hi there can you help good people ? I have latest WP and Atahualpa versions. In WP I changed permalinks from "default" to "post name". After this change when I click on "x comments" to see comments, they do not show at all. When I change back to "default" permalinks it works fine. Please help as my site was hacked week ago. I did not have comprehensive backups so I spent a lot of time polishing it back to the old stated and I lost already lots of clients because of that. So your quick help will be much appreciated.